Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Decade in Review: 2008-2010

I was trying to review the last ten years of our lives. I somehow got these out of order. They are in three posts, but a bit backwards. I get my computer skills from my mother. Which isn't saying much.......

2008



We found out right after Marc got home from Iraq that we were pregnant again. YEAH! We also found out that our plans to leave the Army were not as appealing as going to England for three years with the Army. We quickly signed up for three more years with the Army. We started to make plans and get ready to take our family to England. In the midst of all the planning, we had a horrible week. I got really sick, I wrecked our car, and I had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. Luckily, we were too busy to wallow in sadness. We were in England less than three months after we even knew we could go. The boys both started school and got to wear matching uniforms.

2009




This last year was really quite boring. We just tried to settle in and get used to a new country, a new house and being together as a family. We spent lots of time watching movies together and just enjoying each others company. Marc and I are continually entertained by Giovanni and Sergio. They are really funny and not afraid to let you know what they are thinking.

2010





I know that this year is not over yet, it has hardly started. We do know at least one thing that will happen this year. After a really scary start to this pregnancy, we are having a girl at the beginning of May. We couldn't be more excited to finally have another baby. Sofia Rae DeLuca will be a welcome addition to our family. Marc and I will have been married ten years at Christmas time and plan on taking the whole family on a trip to Italy....we will see how this year turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment