Wednesday, September 9, 2009

life update

I have no pictures to post, actually I have a lot to post and take, but cannot get the card to work. We have had a busy summer. A whole lot of not much. We went for rides and played with friends and went to Cadbury World (a tame version of Willy Wonka). We finally started school here in England. The boys are both in full time, so I am going to have a lot of time on my hands. So far, all of the projects that I had to do have been put off. I am taking it easy while I go through my third miscarriage. We are disappointed, but the doctors are on top of things and we will hopefully get things worked out.
I redid the boys room. I moved them upstairs to the third floor and have added some fun touches. The theme for their room is maps and red white and blue. I got an old red metal trunk at a junk sale and decoupaged maps all over it. It might just be one of my best projects yet. I am currently recovering my dining room chairs, but cannot decide on a covering. I was leaning towards fabric, but then remembered how lovely vinyl is to clean. I will post pictures. So far, out of five rooms and three floors, I just need to finish the boys' room and our junk/guest room.
Marc is in Germany and when he gets home, we will post some pics.
Love to all.

1 comment:

  1. You're making me really want to see pictures now! The trunk and the room and the boys -- all sound so cute. Have fun in that awesome house!

    ReplyDelete