Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the "Master" bedroom

This is the first time in over eight years of marriage that Marc and I have a real bathroom off of our bedroom. We also have enough space to put a couch. I have to say, the couch was a freebie, I got a cute slipcover off of Ebay and added some pillows from the thrift shop. Our bed is the ONLY piece of furniture in our house that didn't come from a garage sale, thrift shop, costco or IKEA. The only reason we didn't get our mattress from costco was because I found a better deal. Every piece of furniture, including the headboard and our laundry basket is previously owned. Now you know why I said, "NO MORE PROJECTS."




5 comments:

  1. Oh how I miss my ever thrifty and creative Dana. I'm counting the days until you're back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Dana, are you sure you aren't staying at a bed and breakfast??? Are you in military housing? Your home is beautiful!!!! I miss you guys terribly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANA!!! I am so glad I found your blog. I have been so sad that I have lost touch with you. It looks like things are good for you. I am so glad to be able to keep up with what's going on with you.

    Hermana Montgomery

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, I will pay to have you fly to Korea for a week to help me decorate. Those are totally my colors except for the red. Subsitute green for red and you would have my ultimate home decor. You have an amazing talent. And I know how thrifty you are too. Good for you for making a lovely home, where ever you are stationed. Love ya :)

    ReplyDelete