Saturday, February 28, 2009

rub a dub dub, two crazies in a tub

I have decided that I live with crazy people. Giovanni had a grocery store blue bouncy ball, you know that kind that are always in those towers of bungee cords?! Well today was actually nice enough to go outside. So they were outside playing and accidentally kicked the ball into a thorn bush. When he came inside crying to show me the damage, he noticed that the hole got bigger with some help. We ripped it in two pieces and of course, what better hat than half a broken ball?!
When they took their baths, they thought they looked like swim caps. So here are my two future olympic hopefuls....

2 comments:

  1. we loved this!! hilarious! They look like jewish boys!! thanks for coming over, the boys had a great time as usual. Steve wants the banana bread recipie! And now I have to cook it in the flat pan!! lol! Look what you started!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh! They would get along great with my last two!

    ReplyDelete