Saturday, February 28, 2009

my new "desk"

Ok, so I will admit that I am a paper stacker. I get important papers and put them in a stack. I study new topics and put them in a stack. Well, the stack desperately needs to be sorted. I have a ton of space, but no real surface to work on. I decided weeks ago that I needed a new table top to sort things. I wanted it to be large, but easy to store. I thought about a regular folding table, but found this instead. It is a drop leaf table that has a drawer in each side underneath. It is only about ten inches wide when completely closed so can be pushed against a wall or behind a couch. It needs a bit of TLC, but in no way is "another project". I hope this gives me the push to actually sort all my junk.


2 comments:

  1. so when you doing an enrichment on this?! Between the two of us I think we would work well, you choose the furniture, I'll paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! What a practical and cool design, I hope it worked for you!

    ReplyDelete