Friday, April 10, 2009

Update with no Pics

Ok, I forget you can post without having pictures. We have been super busy lately. We found out we have to move into a different house as of May 1. It is actually good because we found a place that will sign a three year lease. We have exactly three years left here so we are really excited. The boys can stay at their school and Marc has less commute time. I get to decorate all over again, which I actually love. I will post some pics of the new house and decorating style soon.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!!! Moving again..... GLad to hear it is a good thing. You will do great with the decorating. We sure miss u guys! Tera Niebuhr and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally remembered that my mom told me to find your blog and I did! Now I get to follow your wacky adventures in England (I'm sure they'll be wacky, right?) I hope moving isn't too much of a pain. Have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete