Friday, January 16, 2009

NO MORE PROJECTS!!


I say this everytime I paint something. Today, I decided we needed a footstool. Marc and I like to snuggle on the couch and watch movies. I have really long legs and like to put them up on something. I have been using some old short barstools, but they make my legs go numb because they are just too high. Anyway, short story long, I found this cute black leather storage box, put some wheels on it and it actually is the perfect height. At least there was no paint involved.

1 comment:

  1. I told you I need you to come to my house. You really do have a talent. You could start and show or just a whole blog and what you do with what in your house. Things non-"out of the box" thinkers would never think of...if that made any sense at all! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete