Friday, January 16, 2009

BOYS WILL BE, ARE, MUST BE BOYS

I don't know if I am prepared to be the mother of these two boys. I found two power ranger suits today on total after Christmas clearance. I don't know what possessed me to buy them. I don't even let them watch the show because whenever I do the next three days are full of karate, crying and cursing. Well, I got them for them and I was like I had just given them THE greatest gift. They immediately put them on and of course I had to lovingly, loudly, remind them of the, "No kicking your brother" rule. Good luck figuring out who is who.
Serg on the right. Vanni on the Left

Giovanni
Sergio


"resting" after a long days work

2 comments:

  1. That's it, I'm not leaving you alone anymore. First the "now I'm a dresser, now I'm an entertainment center", then the couch, then the leather footstool/storage on wheels thingy, and now you think giving THOSE two boys power ranger costumes is a GOOD idea? You have lost your autonomous decision making privileges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just a classic, one to get out in years to come! It is like looking at our boys, and the bit at the end when they flake out on the sofa, so funny!

    ReplyDelete